MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Story

I hate my new course timetable.

The timetable was alright before the Mathematics A. tutorial was brought forward to Tuesday permanently.I can only go back at 3 after the last class,which basically sucks.I skipped the last class anyway,& got the hell out of the college at 12pm.To where?My second home,Tbun..hahaha..Stayed there for like 3 hours before I went 'yum cha' with my friends at the mamak restaurant next door.Went & did photocopies for Chemistry notes as well,before going to a friend's house to pick up a letter,a mysterious letter,to pass to my 'lou yau' Chan.Damn right..Looks like love letter to me & it is tempting me to take a peek at it,but..Oh well,somehow honesty took over me.Hahahahahah..Forget it Devil!! I'm not gonna do this!!

Still not in the mood for technos yet,so for all the techno lovers out there..I'm so sorry to disappoint you..& to make it up with you guys for that,I'll intro ya'll to another Japanese band..Oh yeaaaahhh...Malice Mizer..




Malice Mizer in their Au Revoir costumes (from left to right: Yu~ki, Mana, Gackt, Közi and Kami).

I know,I know..They look like those typical gothic black metal bands..But nope,this is what we call Art Rock,or Visual Kei,in japanese..I'm somehow captivated by their songs,especially those sang by Gackt.It's sad that they decided to go their own ways after Gackt left the band in 1999.Their drummer,Kami,died of subarachnoid hemorrhage (bleeding into the subarachnoid space surrounding the brain) in his sleep in June 1999.


I love this band very,very much..&
I have the complete collection of all their songs in my iPod..There is also some history between me & Janice about this band; we both loved their songs..She bought me the album Merveilles,consisting of a CD & DVD,all the way from Japan..Still keeping it till now,for it is the most precious thing that she ever gave me..Listening to Malice's songs brings back memories,sweet memories that I had with her..But it's all over now,& everything remains a Story..So here's Story by Malice Mizer & Gackt.Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: