MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Redline & Vantage Point

Class finished at 12pm today,so very mou liu,nothing else to do,went for movies at Pavilion.Redline was fantastic,especially with the hot gals,especially that Nadia Bjorlin that took the role of Natasha in the movie..HOT!! haha..Wish I'd had a girl like that,which most likely will come true only in my dreams..heh..Anyway,exactly like what stated on the poster,a movie with hot girls & hotter cars,drivers that fears nothing & risks everything..The movie was fine,it's fun to watch a million-dollar car crash into some junks by the road or by the driver's stupidity.I fell in love with the actress!! Oh my god..haha..here's a pic of her;

Hot enough?Haha..Yeap..I'd give the movie 4 stars out of a 5-star-rating.Those who love fast cars should certainly watch this movie..


Next in line,Vantage Point..I know it sounds crazy that I watched 2 shows in a day,but I've got plenty of time to kill & there's nothing else I could think of doing.Redline at 2pm,Vantage Point at 4.35pm..



Well what do I have to say about Vantage Point?First,it's about a conference held at Spain where the PotUS was assasinated.In case if you're going to watch this movie,PotUS stands for President of the United States.Of coz..the President that got shot was an impostor,because the US Secret Service was smart enough to replace the President with an impostor,or kambing korban.LoLBut the terrorists were geniuses,they got one step ahead of the US S.Service & kidnapped the real PotUS.The storyline is interesting,but I would not suggest to those that lack patience to watch this movie because it keeps rewinding back to square one,right before the PotUS reach the anti-terrorism conference,for about 4 - 5 times.And each time the scenes were rewinded,the storyline & the culprits became more & more obvious.The storyline progresses throughout the movie everytime it was rewinded.Quite a nice movie,will also give it 4 stars for the interesting storyline,but irritating rewinding technique that the producer used for the movie had let me down.I would have given it 4.5 stars,but 4 stars is just right for this movie.

Anyway,a song will be uploaded soon.It is called In Mood of Insanity,a private cut & mix.Do comment on it.

-MXV-

2 comments:

cheL` said...

wth u go n tell d sinopsis ady... i takmo tgk d movie d la.. o.O
agaaga her boobs... larger.... den mine T_T i feel so down...

MXV said...

lol!!! what the hell..u love to compare boobs size eh? deng..she is pretty..blue eyes samore..zomg..lol..in my dreams la kan..real life 1 gf pun takda..ada pun dah lari..haiz..

-MXV-