MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Beginning of a Whole New Chapter of Life

Recently,things aren't going my way.I'm now a near-80kgs chunk that finds it hard to maintain the current body shape..Nah that's not the point..Well,had been through many unhappy occasions lately..Grandpa passed away on the same night I broke up with my girl..Yeap,I was dumped,& I wasn't told why..I'm kinda confused & no doubt,very very sad..On that rainy night in Singapore,engulfed by the sadness,in total despair of losing 2 of the most important persons in my life,I broke down & couldn't possibly stop my tears from flowing.I spent the whole night trying to figure out why does this happen to me.The next morning,I was headed for KL before going back to my hometown in Perak for my grandfather's funeral.Left SG 9am in the morning,reached home at about 3 in the afternoon & started packing clothes to rush back to Perak.My parents were already there,so I will be going Perak alone by express bus.That day is probably the worst day in my life.A few hours ride in the bus was pure torture,especially when I'm in a after-breakup situation.

Enough of that.Now I'm back,facing a whole new chapter of life.I will resume practising my interest in remixing songs,& if there are any new songs,I'll post it up right here in this blog.Perhaps once in a while I will also introduce some bands,techno producers & their works here,so check back always for updates.If there's something on your mind that you will like to tell or suggest to me,please leave it in form of comments,or simply in the CBoX.

And,Janice..If you happen to be reading this..true from the bottom of my heart..I love you..I'm still trying to find out the reason why you left me all alone facing this cruel life..Please accept my apology if there is anything wrong I did that hurt your feelings..Nothing will make me much more happier than to have you back by my side..

Welcome to MX Lair,Where nothing else matters but Music & Love..

-MXV-

No comments: