MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fable

Nothing much today,except that I went to college to complete some unfinished business at the office..haha..Had lunch with 2 of my friends,then we went to Ampang Point..Was looking for some medical-related books at Popular,& I saw a book on brain & human mind.It's a very informative book,& I was particularly attracted to 1 of the topics : Head Transplant & History. About how a Soviet-era doctor experimented,by transplanting a head from a living monkey to another decapitated monkey,& it was a success.Interesting. I really wanted to buy that book,but I wasn't having enough money with me.With disappointment,I finally left that book back to it's place before paying for an exam-pad & 2 ballpens.Sigh.Anyway,here's Fable,by Robert Miles.



A nice piece of dream-house work used in many remixes.Fiorella Quinn is the vocalist of this intrumental song,recorded in '93 or '94.It is a truly remarkable one from the dream-house producer Robert Miles.If anyone wants his song,contact or leave me a message.I'll be glad to send it to you.Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: