MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Always

Currently trying to save as much as I can, & to be honest I've not been withdrawing any cash for a month plus or so. Why? Simple. To save for a cheapo 2nd hand car when I'm back in Malaysia for holidays.

I can't remember the last time I brought a bottle of water to class from home. I don't even do that in secondary school. Well, maybe I did... In Secondary 1 or 2? Saving & squeezing every single last рубль that I can find in my wallet & my room to last me till the end of next month. It's hard, I know, but I have to suffer. So.. Yeah. A hard practice for a shopaholic like me. Bought a 500 руб shirt from Zara 3 weeks ago, regretted it ever since. Why? I love that shirt very much, but if I were to save that 500 руб I could've used it to pay for 1 week worth of groceries.

Hang on in there, MX... Just a month plus more..

Bon Jovi - Always.

-MX-

No comments: