MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

一路向北

Here's the video.. A promise that I made to myself & my car.. It's not that well made, but still..

If you think you'll be wasting 12 minutes 33 seconds of your life watching this, then don't watch it..

But if you feel my pain & share my sadness, then go on.. I promise it will not be disappointing..



Happy Birthday..

All that's left of you.. Memories..

Yeah, I know.. I've featured this song over & over again on my blog.. But it just can't seem to die off.. 2669's signature song, I guess..

Jay Chou - 一路向北 ( Yi Lu Xiang Bei ).

-MX-

P.S.- Correction to Kelvin Chan's number plate, WKF 5017. Sorry for the mistake, took me 5 hours to make this video & I was sleepy at the end of it. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Utterly Depressing...the sad sad separation from a man his beloved car...*sob*