MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let Go

I'm not sure what I'm doing. Sure, we all have our own problems once in a while, & I'm not exempted from this. Yeah, some matters going on. Some.. things.

It actually bothers me so much till I can't actually sit down & start studying for Chemistry. And I wonder why do they introduce Chemistry in M.D.? It doesn't make any sense to me at all.. Well perhaps it does, but I just can't see the point of it.


Alrite, alrite.. Here's a confession. I... I never really liked Chemistry. No. I just can't find my interest in it. Some things happened in the past, & my Chemistry teacher was really harsh with me. So.. Yeah, I don't wanna talk about it.

And all these distractions right now doesn't help in any way to stimulate my already resisting brain into studying Chemistry. The on-going problems that I'm having, my sudden crave for CSI N.Y., & the whole holiday thing.. Can anyone please put me back on track & at least allow me to complete my Chemistry examinations first?

I don't know what to do.. Tried forcing myself to study, but it just wont work.

Frustrated.

Paul Van Dyk feat. Rea Garvey - Let Go.

-MX-

No comments: