MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jump

It's Russia's Men's Day today. Well.. I'm not exactly the type that cares whenever this kind of shit goes on. No, not at all. Men's Day? Let it be. I'm only setting my eyes on the two sumptuous days of holidays. Monday & Tuesday, two of the busiest days in my timetable. And I'm off the hook for this week.

Men's Day? More like Testosterone Day or Gay Day, I presume? I don't care. It's a holiday. And holidays are meant to be enjoyed. Or so I thought. I've been missing out a lot in my studies, it's time to catch up & I've got tons & tons of studying to do. Which means... My holidays = GONE!!!

Go fuck yourself. Go drink all you want & smoke your fermented shit. Stop the fucking bother me. You know who you are. I don't need you here spoiling my life. I've had enough. I'm tired enough with every single shit that's going on around me, and I don't need you to make it worse for me.

Jump - Flo Rida feat. Nelly Furtado.

-MX-

No comments: