MXV's Jukebox

Friday, February 12, 2010

I Remember

I was back in Malaysia for about 3 weeks. Yeah. For those who I didn't manage to contact or meet up with while I was back, I'm sorry. I couldn't blog to announce my return as I couldn't go online. Life pretty much sucked when there's no Internet, but the food & company of friends back there... That pretty much sums up everything. Heh..

Flew with Etihad Airways this time back to Malaysia. The seat configurations were much better than Emirates', & the take offs & landings were silky smooth. One of the best airlines I've took, definitely. It felt good to be home. Home sweet home. Friends everywhere.. Hmm.

Chinese New Year is around the corner. But this year it's simply different; something new for me. Chinese New Year without family members.. And Chinese New Year celebrated at -10'C.. Usually it's somewhere hot for me, but this year it's just cold.. Pure cold.. Not to mention that the Chinese New Year this year fell on the same day as Valentine's.. Oh, my Valentine.. Chinese New Year & Valentine's spent alone in a cold, far away land? That sucks badly.

I'm skipping topics here, feeling completely random. Learned a new Russian proverb from my Chemistry lecturer, which sounded quite true to me.. Чем меньше знаешь, лучше спишь, or translated as 'the less you know, the better you sleep'. Sometimes there are some things that we shouldn't even find out in the first place. These could be agonizing facts, unfair truths, evil plans... They could be anything. From a heart-breaking fact to spoiling a carefully planned surprise, finding out the truth could really bring one all sorts of miseries. And sometimes, it's not worth looking back & wondering why some things are the way they are now... Finding out only amplifies the pain, & by doing so we're being our own silent assassins..

Anyway... Happy Chinese New Year, again.. May ya'll have a prosperous new tiger year.. For those expecting a child anytime this year, wish you have a healthy baby. For those who are having exams, wish you luck in passing with flying colours. For those in a relationship, wish you happiness with the one you love. For those who are striving hard at everything else, I wish you all the best in everything you do. Happy Valentine's Day, to my beloved...

I Remember - deadmau5 feat. Kaskade

-MX-

No comments: