MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Get Shaky

An all-white Chinese New Year. Hmm.


Complexity & depression invades my mind now. I wonder why. Something bothers me, but I don't know what exactly it is. It's complicated. I feel emotionally pulverized. The feeling of un-belonging.

Every single time I board a Moscow Metro train now, I feel it. It's a form of excitement that gets me nowhere. Ah, finally. A proper elaboration of my feelings. Yes, it's the very same excitement that I get when I was on my way back to Malaysia about a month ago.

Whenever I flip open my wallet, I see those U.S. Dollars & Euros neatly arranged next to the local currency here, I get that stinging sensation on my heart. I see home. I see my family, my friends, my lover. How is that possible?


Am I homesick?

Get Shaky - The Ian Carey Project.

-MX-

No comments: