MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Technicolor Phase

Ahh.. Christmas Eve.. How are you going to enjoy this very special day? Perhaps going on a shopping spree, or spend the night partying into Christmas Day. Whatever you do, I'm here to wish ya'll a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

A little bit of interesting facts on myself; I've been spending at least, if my calculations are correct, 5 past consecutive Christmases & New Year's Days in Singapore. For the first time in 5 years, and the first time in my life, I'm celebrating Christmas away from family members, alone, on a faraway land. It's kinda lonely, I know. Spending Christmas Eve & Christmas Day sleeping & studying in my room seems & sounds like a pathetic method of self-isolation on a supposedly jolly & enjoyable day. But I can't go anywhere. I can't do anything without cash. Poor me. POOR, me.

Anyway, I've received an early Christmas present from Ethan. Although I already knew what is inside that wrapping paper without peeking, I'll wait till tonight before opening it. It's gonna be nice. It's gonna be fun. It's something that I've always been looking & dreading for, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere in Malaysia. Thank you, Ethan Alistair Hon Kit Mun. LoL. Check back tomorrow morning for pics on the present.

Hitting the hay soon, just wanna wish my folks, friends & family members, & especially you.. Merry Christmas, & Happy New Year.

The Technicolor Phase - Owl City.

-MXV-

No comments: