MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 - 1

Not a big deal or something juicy to me, but it is something related to the blog, to my blog. Gotta announce it anyway. MySpace bought imeem. Previous playlist from imeem no longer working on this blog. Playlist replaced. Playlist now from MixPod. That's it.

Yeah, and I haven't exactly took pics of Red Square in snow yet. Went there last Saturday, it was closed & locked to the public, not sure for what valid reasons. But I did take some photos while walking to the campus a few days ago, in the morning, in the snow. Emo life? Maybe.

It's snowing. Pic taken with flash on.

Random.

Sidewalks covered in snow. Cars covered in snow. Roads covered in snow. Everwhere is just white.

Traffic light.

Random.

Stopped by Perekrestok, the 24 Hr. mart to get something light for breakfast.

Inches-thick snow forming a blanket over the road.

My campus.

Campus, from a different angle. Yes, that is a Christmas tree in front of the main entrance. How thoughtful.

Groupmates, in front of the Morphology Department.

Cold? A little. But I just dont find a purpose in wearing those long johns brought all the way from Malaysia. It's not that cold. Really. -28'C sounds a little absurd, but it's not cold at all. The wind, however, is the main culprit. Having cold air around you, and having cold air blowing directly at you are two different situations.

Lazy to continue the post for today. Let's just see if I'll be going to Red Square tomorrow, but the truth is I'm feeling extraordinarily lazy to even set my right foot out of my room. The nice, cold & comfortable weather is causing that. You can't blame me for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First the Earth was flat
But it fattened up when we didn't fall off
Now we spin laps around the Sun
Oh the gods lost 2-1
The host of Heaven pointed out to us from light years away
We're surrounded by a billion galaxies

Things are not always, things are not always how they seem
Will you be ready (will you be ready?)

The interim of life has got you tiptoed and pinning all your hopes on the top dog of dreams
You're not alone in this
The polyfilla way looks strong in the weakness of the gaps

Things are not always, things are not always how they seem
They don't turn out always, don't quite turn out always how we think
Will we be ready (will we be ready?)

I'm dying to know what's in your head
I'm dying to know how it all got in there
I'm dying to know, to help make some sense of it all
I'm dying to know, tell me is it my fault?

And I care about you darling

And I care about you
Course I care about you
More than anyone else

Things are not always, things are not always how they seem
They don't turn out always, don't quite turn out always how we think
Will we be ready?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 - 1 - Imogen Heap.

-MXV-

No comments: