MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - F.Y.I.

The festive season is here. And of course, Hari Raya Aidilfitri is just a mere week plus away. So.. As Malaysians, we would of course join the fun & make the whole celebration better for everyone. I'm sure you'd agree with me on this statement; ' What is the festive season in Malaysia without the fireworks? '. As illegal as it is to purchase, possess, or set fireworks here in Malaysia, we found our way & bought some loud bangers, just to rock the neighbourhood.

Just some innocent way to have fun by me & my fellow friends. Enjoy the videos below.

First shot:



Second shot:




Third shot:




Multiple shot:




Multiple shot II:




Beautiful, aren't they?

Oh, right. I almost forgot. The venue for the farewell party this Saturday has been changed to California Pizza Kitchen, 2 floors below Chili's.

Merry Christmas MR. Lawrence - F.Y.I. - Utada Hikaru.

This is, by far, the only English song by Utada that I really enjoyed.

-MXV-

No comments: