MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, September 6, 2009

For An Angel

So.. Many of you must've heard about the latest, grandest news about me, leaving to Moscow, Russia very, very soon. Actual date not known yet, but it was earlier speculated to be either 14th, 16th or 18th. Now, the new dates has been released; it'll be either on the 21st, 23rd, or 25th. More news coming up on my date of departure will be updated here, so check back soon if you really wanna know the date & time of my flight.

Oh, I've not revealed anything about the purpose of me going there, right? Well.. This letter will explain everything..

Offer letter from RSMU (Russian State Medical University).

Yes, I'll be there to further my studies, picking up medical degree.

You see, as a student that is able to continue studying overseas, I should be happy, grateful & excited about it. But me? Not at all. There are some issues that are holding me back here, my emotions, my mentality. My feelings. My love. My family. My friends. My country. Home.

Everything will be explained & further described & evaluated in a special post, coming up very soon. First things first.

A farewell gathering is currently being organized, with a date fixed by fellow friends; they want it to be on the 12th of September, 2009 as it's a Saturday. They've already fixed the date, I'll now be fixing the place. 8 PM at Chillies' Grill & Bar, KLCC. Yes, it's a bit pricey. But hey, once in a blue moon. Give me a call or a SMS if you're coming, everyone is invited.

Updates on my car. A video will show them all. Last video of my moments, enjoying & spending quality time in my car with my state-of-art Hi-Def sound system.



I swear I cried when I was recording that video. It wasn't a well-recorded video, but it did, it filled me up with a bucket of tears & supplied me with enough water to sob the whole night. All the effort, time & care spent on the car.. The memories of my first car.. The fate of WRG 2669 is still currently unknown; it might be sold, or my parents might keep it as their second car.

For An Angel 2009 PVD Remix - Paul Van Dyk.

-MXV-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Из удовольствий наиболее приятны те, которые встречаются наиболее редко. Самые, лучшие духи в маленьких флаконах. Отдайтесь вашему делу всем сердцем и душою, но посмотрите прежде всего хорошее ли это дело. Разумный гонится за тем что приятно, а за тем что избавляет отнеприятностей. Вся Россия, это пьющий Гамлет.

MXV said...

Спасибо, я ценю это. Я постараюсь поиск Гамлетом, а также духов вы упомянули.

-MXV-

Janice 琇琇 said...

WTH?!?!? Russian language here in your blog??