MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Never Stop This Feeling

Alrite.. I know, this post has been delayed for quite some time. Almost a week, in fact. But nevermind.. Here comes the pictures from the gathering / my birthday!!

Anyway, just to give ya'll a basic idea of what happened on that day..

I've told everyone to meet up in my room at 4 P.M., the earliest came at 5:20 P.M.. So you guys may expect me to be quite disappointed (and pissed) as I was not given any reason at all why they were late. Everybody were in the room only at about 5:40 P.M., and I've lost about 2 hours there just to wait for them.

Anyway, that's fine. About 12 of them showed up in my room (Pathetically, only twelve showed up when I'm pretty sure that the SMS was forwarded to at least 20 of them.), and each of them chipped in some cheese for my birthday presents & card. I must say, my birthday this year was pretty much alcohol-orientated. I received 5 bottles of liquor as my birthday presents. Shocking? A bottle of whiskey, a bottle of wine, and 3 bottles of beer. Darn you guys, I'm trying my best to retire from drinking here & ya'll are tempting me like this.

Pictures below.

The bed.

View of the room from the entrance.

Working desk.

The room.

Finally, they came.

Penang Kopitiam, Midvalley.

Random.

Random.

The second table.

Lum looked blur here.

Random.

Sita the pretty girl.

We had dinner at Penang Kopitiam, heard from those who ordered Nasi Lemak said that the sambal was very, very good. I should try that next time. Well, it was fun having friends there. Don't know when will I be able to see all of you again.. Oh well. I appreciate everything, all the liquor that you guys bought for me especially.. Almost RM 300 for that bottle of whiskey, I'll never be much more happier than to see that piece of receipt in the plastic bag together with the liquor.. Thanks mates. I'll see all of you again sometime, perhaps more of you who couldn't make it can join the fun..

I started drinking that night. Got so emotional. Just a bottle of Heineken, though. Didn't wanna be knocked-out, just wanna allow myself to sleep more easily. But ya' know, some privacy in a hotel room, some booze, and Jay Chou's song playing in the background at 6 plus in the morning was really the best emotional atmosphere that I've ever experienced. I'm serious.



How was that? Try it, if u're an alcohol-lover & as emo-headed as me.

Not much of updates on my car. I fiddled around with some LED strips & connected it to the woofer, so that it follows the rhythm, the bass beat of whatever song that is playing. Kinda cool, actually. Here's a vid..



How was that? I was bored one day & I decided to connect the wire from the LED to the woofer, just to see what kind of lighting effects that I'll get. The LEDs are cheap, around RM 5 - 10 for a 120 CM strip.. Not bad, though. I'm proud of my own work.. Heh.

Gahh.. I'm tired.. Feeling really lethargic & tired lately, don't know why.. I need more than 10 hours of sleep a day or else I'll feel like a zombie.. So I'm off to sleep now..

Ahh yes.. Back to techno, trance & dance life..

Never Stop This Feeling (A1 Project Remix) - Klubbingman feat. Beatrix Delg.

-MXV-

No comments: