MXV's Jukebox

Friday, July 17, 2009

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence

18th of July.. Supposed to be my birthday, rite...?

Now.. I really don't wanna celebrate my birthday or make it grand this year, but I figured out that it might as well be quite a good chance for a small reunion for me to see all of you guys again. The offer letter have not reached my hands yet, but if it does, I'll be leaving for Russia to pursue my studies in M.D. as soon as this September.

So please, do me a favour. If you guys still consider yourselves as friends of mine, then gather yourselves & meet me at Le Meridien Hotel this Saturday, 18/07/09 at 4 P.M.. We shall plan for what to do, where to go, what to eat & all in my room. Please do send me an SMS with your name on it if you're coming, just in case I've lost your number. I shall inform all of you of my room number this Saturday, so don't worry about it. About transport, I'm sure you guys can figure it out. I've been an organiser for ages, don't trouble me on such simple matters, alrite? Car-pooling, get our friends who'll be driving to fetch you. But I shall remind you guys that the parking fees at Le Meridien is not cheap; at RM 6.00 for the first hour. LRT to KL Sentral would be a smarter choice, but the hassle of taking bus/taxi to the station, then LRT to KL Sentral might be unbearable for some of you. Choose wisely, divide & share the parking fees, that's what I reckon.

Oh, and one more thing. I suppose most of ya'll are led here via SMS. So if it's possible, please help me forward that SMS to all our friends. It doesn't matter, the more the merrier, alrite?

Now... I'd really appreciate it if you can make it to my birthday party this year.. It's been my wish all along.. You shall be the best birthday present I'll ever receive if you ever appear in front of me.. Your presence will change everything.. Everything.. The memories will be etched onto my heart.. Forever...

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - Ryuichi Sakamoto.

Regards,

-MXV-

No comments: