MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Defiance

Some things to share with my fellow bloggers & blog readers.. Some things that happened before I came back to this blog, and some things that happened DURING my return to the blog. Err.. Confusing? I don't blame ya'll for not understanding what I'm saying, cos' I don't understand myself either. LoL. Alrite.. First up.. David Archuletta's arrival to Malaysia on the 8th of April!! Yeap.. Drove all the way to the airport just to see him. Not my idea actually, Shenka was the mastermind behind all this. Well, together with Nicole, yes..

I don't wanna crap that much this time, just pictures & more pictures!! Pictures courtesy of Kresehenka Jaisi.. Thanks for the pics.

Nicole & Kreshenka Jaisi. The two madgirls.

See my definition of mad? The walkman was so far up above Shenka's head because there's hardly any reception at all at the airport, & she's dying trying to win the ticket to Archie's concert.. Alright, enough introduction of the two.

He's on Flight SQ118 from Singapore!!

Erm..

Live young, die-hard fans of David Archuletta, they call themselves the.. Umm.. Archangels?? Err..

That's the cutie that all the girls are waiting for at the arrival bay. Darn.. Why am I not born David Archuletta? LoL.

The police officers trying to prevent the fans from getting too close to him.....

Yet she managed to snap one IN HIS FACE!!! LoL.

He's literally stuck inside, & the manager & assistants were discussing with the officers for alternatives to leave the arrival bay without being trampled by hundreds of fans. Yes, everytime he walk past the entrance, those fans, GIRLS, especially, will storm towards him, just like a herd of mad cows hungry for sex. Err.. Okay, that's a bit exaggerating.. But whatever. Hahahaha.

He actually gets more protection than our Prime Minister, I believe. Seriously, those armed officers.. They're heavily armed, with submachine guns!! Madness..

Receiving the orders to move to another exit, I suppose?

A goodbye wave? Hmm..

Ferrero Collection, just some chocs that I bought for them girls.. Eheheh..

After Eight Thin Chocolate Mints.. The best mint chocolate that I've ever had in my life.. Seriously, if you're just as crazy about mint chocs as I do, then try this.


That's about it on David Archuletta. Hmm..

Now, moving on to the next piece of story that I have to share with ya'll. Also serves as a warning to all the robber/thief wannabes out there.

WARNING : Contains graphical contents that might be disturbing to some viewers. Viewers' discretion is advised. Skip the pictures and read only the story if you are hemophobic, or blood phobia.

You see, there're just too many cases of robberies & thefts in K.L. nowadays, and the number of victims that ended up injured, seriously injured or dead, skyrocketted in the past few years. BUT, there're some pictures here.. Some pictures that I wanna share, to warn all the robbers & thieves out there that not all of you guys may escape what you did. Some of you would even end up worse than the victims, so.. Learn the lesson here, God gave you guys limbs and a healthy state of mind, so appreciate what He gave you, and learn to work with it, not to lie, cheat or steal.

Skipping all the crap, straight to the story. Now, last Thursday, there's an incident at Wangsa Maju Section 4 where two robbers were badly beaten up by the residents in the area, as they were allegedly accused of trying to rob the houses there. There were actually three of them, but one got away in a car with a boot full of parangs. One of them were beaten near the 'rubbish house' (you know, the kind of buildings that are usually available in flat, apartment or condominium compounds to store thrashes), while the other was chasen down to near a block where he was badly beaten. Some follow-up reports later on after the incident informed the residents that one of the robbers died in the ICU, while the other is still holding on to his dear life. It was bloody, really. Below are pictures of the scenes & blood stains.

Blood splatters.. Very little here, on the ground floor of a flat.

The blood splatters on the wall of the 'rubbish house'.

On the ledge near the drain.

More blood splatters on the road.

Blood, in a pool of rainwater.

More blood, in a larger & deeper puddle of water.

And.... The Holy Grail for the pics tonight!! Now, honestly. I don't know those black marks are dried pieces of brain or dried, dark concentrated blood. But the latter seems more possible. LoL.


So.. Guys, earn money the LEGAL way. Don't get into all these scam, robberies, theft & shits like that to spoil your own life. I'm sure you've got family members, right? What if something like what happened to them, happen to you? What will your family members feel?

I hadn't really updated you guys on the upgrades done to my car, right? Well.. Nothing much, really. Except a set of HID 8000k H4 fog lights? LoL. Decided to replace the entire set with a HID kit after the original bulbs went burst. Yeah, I know it's illegal to retrofit HID kits.. But as long as I did not misuse it, right? Err.. I switched them on only when I'm going into very, very dark areas, such as the road leading to my house, and it kinda illuminates everything around the car. Hmmm...

Yes, it's blue.

What else? A movie preview, perhaps? Defiance, with Daniel Craig as the lead actor.. Ahh, a nice movie. It's based on a true story of what happened to the Jews during the German invasion. Some may find war movies like this boring, but I find it rather meaningful and touching. It's history, anyway, and we should learn from our histories to prevent repeating the same mistake that we did in the past. 4 out of 5 stars, it's a pretty decent movie.

Watch this one here, warheads. You'll never regret it.

Oh, and the soundtracks are pretty good, too. Here's a short track, a piano piece actually, right at the end of the movie when the credits started rolling in. I admire whoever's piece of work this is. Too bad I can't find out the exact title of the track. Naming it myself, perhaps? It's kinda short, and the volume is VERY low as I extracted it directly from the movie. You might have to crank up the volume on your speakers a little to listen to it.

Defiance, from Defiance OST.

Good day, folks.

-MXV-

No comments: