MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nobody's Home

9/6/09

Finally, the exams are over after a gruesome month (May/June). And guess what? I'll be registering myself for the compulsory July examinations tomorrow. Sad, right? I only have a month to prepare before the big shot, the finals.

Anyway, changed the air-filter, as I said. And I also got a better deal, as I said. RM 195 for the air-filter, not bad. Well, for ya'll that don't know what is an air-filter, here's a picture to guide you out of your confusion. The standard air-filter in Myvi is made of cotton, the one I'm using now is made of aluminium.


Many things happened today. It was raining heavily this afternoon, and a tree fell in front of the gate of my house. I couldn't get into my house, so I just parked my car outside & climbed over the gate into my house compound instead.

I was about to open the electric gates when I saw this.

Fortunately, there wasn't any car that was parked at the side of the road..

Close-up.

Hmm...

The view from the porch.

My super-maid then cleared the way with a saw; she hacked away the whole tree into small sections and placed them on the roadside.

And the latest surprise of the day... I found a puppy!! Yeah, I found a puppy by the roadside near the guardhouse at my area, & I've decided to keep it. I'm planning to take it to the vet tomorrow for an injection, flea bath & grooming. The puppy is so badly infested with fleas; it's all over it. There were actually 3 puppies present at the guardhouse, but I chose this one because I don't want a black dog, & I don't want a puppy with wounds. The other puppy was very badly wounded; I can't tell whether it's a severe flea infestation or a dog bite, but it definitely looked very bad. It had an open wound at it's back; a hole where I actually saw the backbone of the puppy & the flesh on it, and there were fleas on the flesh IN the wound. Not to mention that there's a gap between the skin & the backbone & flesh, making it look even worse. I urged the guard to take that puppy to the vet, and he agreed. That was one of the nastiest wound I've ever seen.

Alright, back to my new puppy. A picture here, I'll take more soon.. Just be patient, ya?

Sending you to the vet tomorrow.. No more itchings for you, alrite?


10/6/09

Sent the puppy for flea removal at Section 5, it was itching & scratching itself throughout the whole process. Poor puppy..

I'm not sure why, but it seems like the puppy enjoys sleeping under the car, either my dad's car or my car. If I were to let it loose, it'll quickly run & hide underneath. More pictures coming in..

Behind the tyre.

Lazy pup.

Just what the hell is it doing there..?

Yeap.. That's about it. More pictures on my new puppy, next time. Hahaha.

An old song for today..

Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne.

-MXV-

No comments: