MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kashmir

I watched Ip Man for the fifth time today!! LoL. My dad bought the DVD last week. Although the quality is disappointing, I stood at the door for almost 2 hours peeking & watching the movie for the fourth time. My dad & I, we just can't sit together in the living room watching TV. The last time we watched WWE together was 2 years ago.

I was actually about to go Pavilion alone, watch 'Lady Cop, Papa Crook', & perhaps spend the rest of the day emo-ing at T.G.I. Fridays having a few glasses of Tiger or Heineken. I was about to enter the MRR2 when Nicole called & told me that she wanted to join me. Uhh.. Okay, fine then.. She wanted to watch Ip Man after all the positive reviews, recommendations & persuasions by me. We went on to catch the 2:55 P.M. show, and reached Pavilion just in time at 2:50 P.M. to get the tickets. Luckily there were seats available, or else we would be there like idiots doing nothing.

I saw my dad's car at Jalan Ayer Panas while I was on the way to Pavilion, with Nicole sitting beside me. Now that's a bad thing. The last time my dad saw me with cheL' in the car, he already went all sarcastic, saying things like, "Wah, don't know when will I see my daughter-in-law hah?". I'm not sure what he'll say this time, deep in my heart I'm hoping that he was too busy looking at the saggy aunty across the road, not noticing that I stopped right there IN FRONT OF HIM at the traffic light. Jeez.

Okay, so here's something from Led Zeppelin. Malcolm has been bugging me since last year to upload one, and I'm doing this for his sake, to satisfy his orgasmic needs. xD Just kidding, Mal. Kashmir, by Led Zeppelin.

-MXV-

No comments: